SIMULATE BEFORE PROTOTYPING – Calgary
Posted on June 6, 2017
Simulate before Prototyping
Calling all Alberta entrepreneurs developing an idea for innovation in advanced technology!
ACAMP is hosting a free two-hour workshop to help you:
- Access advanced simulation software to better model complex product design.
- Minimize time-consuming design changes.
- Speed up your product development cycle.
- Develop your innovation on schedule.
- Network with like-minded people in similar stages of innovation.
- Chief technology officers, vice presidents of engineering, and design engineers also will find this session useful.
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Venue: Unit 1, 1470 – 28 St NE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2A 7W6
FOR REGISTRATION & DETAILS
Space is limited to the first 20 attendees. Please click here to reserve your spot today!
For more information, please contact Neil Mulji, business development manager, at (403) 903-0086 or email@example.com.