Computer simulation modelling allows you to understand and optimize complex product design before building an initial prototype. It is a cost-effective way to speed up your development cycle.
Simulation may be used to:
- Visualize and study complicated interactions.
- Identify and address weak spots in the product design.
- Determine factors affecting the design and their tolerances.
- Predict trends/trade-offs for optimizing the design.
- Explore and evaluate the feasibility of new ideas.
ACAMP employs leading-edge simulation software applications for product development that offer:
- Finite element analysis covering a wide range of physics: structural, thermal, fluid dynamics, magnetic, electric, electrostatics, and electromagnetics.
- Full 3D electromagnetic simulations.
- RF board design.
- System-level simulation based on block diagrams.
- Ray tracing and illumination modeling for optical assemblies.
- Injection molding, including filling, packing, cooling and warping.
- 3D EM simulation of high frequency components.
ACAMP’s experienced engineers effectively harness the power of sophisticated simulation software to help you better understand and optimize your prototype.
Contact us to learn how we can move your innovation from proof-of-concept to manufactured product by providing access to multidisciplinary engineers, technology experts, specialized equipment, and industry acumen market.