SIMULATE BEFORE PROTOTYPING – EDMONTON
Posted on May 30, 2017
Calling all Alberta entrepreneurs developing an idea for innovation in advanced technology!
ACAMP is hosting a free two-hour workshop to help you:
- Access advanced simulation software to better model complex product design.
- Minimize time-consuming design changes.
- Speed up your product development cycle.
- Develop your innovation on schedule.
- Network with like-minded people in similar stages of innovation.
Chief technology officers, vice presidents of engineering, and design engineers also will find this session useful.
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Venue: 1919-94th Street NW, Edmonton, AB T6N 1E6
FOR REGISTRATION & DETAILS
Space is limited to the first 20 attendees. Please click here to reserve your spot today!
For more information, please contact Neil Goud, business development manager, at (780) 468-2443 or email@example.com.