Founded in 2007, ACAMP is a unique industry-led product development centre that advanced technology entrepreneurs count on to move their innovation from proof-of-concept to manufactured product by providing access to multidisciplinary engineers, technology experts, specialized equipment, and industry acumen.
We focus on electronics hardware, firmware, sensors, and embedded systems.
We offer a wide range of services to private, technology-based medium size and start-up enterprises.
- Over 320 companies are clients of ACAMP.
- Top 10 companies generate over $70 million in revenue/year.
- ACAMP experienced multidisciplinary staff support over 70 projects/year.
- ACAMP has trained over 3,400 Highly Qualified Personnel since 2008.
- Western Diversification has invested $15 million to date in ACAMP equipment.
- Province of Alberta invested $14 million to date in ACAMP operational fund.
Please watch this video which showcases ACAMP’s work in innovative pipeline technology for Baker Hughes.
Posted on September 19, 2017Read More >